Combo Update For 10.12.4

Sure.
The 10.12.4 Combo updater is available from the usual Apple support downloads page -
Here's a link to that page, if for some reason you can't search it out.
( I do remember some reports that the combo updater was not showing at first, but it does now :D )

Is that what you wanted?

Ah, OK.
I didn't actually try the download button on that page.
So, because you are having problems with that, I tried it, downloaded that combo updater, no problem.

Perhaps you are in another country that does not allow download access to those download pages?
Go to the main support/downloads page, and try something else by trying a random download - maybe nothing that you can use, but just trying a different download?
You may find out that you can't download from the Apple support site at all?
Another try: Go to the Combo download page again.
Can you click-drag the download button to your desktop? Should appear as a Download.webloc file. Double-click THAT icon to see if the download starts. (or if something else happens, such as an error popup.)

After disabling some extensions, I finally got the download button to appear. Not sure which one blocked it. Maybe uBlock?

I don't know the answer to your question about extensions. But your might find this out for yourself :D
Re-enable each extension, one at a time, then recheck for the download button.
You may have had one extension that is no longer working well with Sierra, or Safari - or maybe just needs to be updated.
If you resolved your download problem by disabling some extensions, that kind of problem is usually browser-specific.
Do you have other browsers installed? (Firefox, Chrome, OmniWeb, iCab, Opera, etc, etc.)
I use Roccat for a variety of uses, as it is quite different from others. Opera is also one that I use.
(Some other browser may work for downloads, if you really don't want to disturb the extensions that you choose to use with Safari)

Actually, I had the same problem with 3 different browsers. All of them have extensions installed, so I guess I have quite a chore to investigate.

I have my MacMini set to download & install updates automatically and have not seen any 10.12.4 (Sierra) offered, pop up yet???!!!

I have my MacMini set to download & install updates automatically and have not seen any 10.12.4 (Sierra) offered, pop up yet???!!!
You can trigger that by opening System Preferences/App Store pane. Click the Check Now button.
Your App Store will launch. Should offer the 10.12.4 update. If you DO have it set to always download updates, you may only need to restart, and it will install at that time.

Or, maybe the update has already installed - What macOS version are you running right now?

You can trigger that by opening System Preferences/App Store pane. Click the Check Now button.
Your App Store will launch. Should offer the 10.12.4 update. If you DO have it set to always download updates, you may only need to restart, and it will install at that time.

Or, maybe the update has already installed - What macOS version are you running right now?

Nope, I checked yesterday evening and it said, " No updates available." And still on 10.12.3. May re-check later this evening. On my Chromebook this moment.

Nope, I checked yesterday evening and it said, " No updates available." And still on 10.12.3. May re-check later this evening. On my Chromebook this moment.
You can also, as this thread suggests, download the combined 10.12.4 update, and install that to update your system, if you wish.
Some folks here continue to prefer to manually download and install the combined updater, rather than waiting for the system updater to work.

At least with Opera, it was a simple case of cookies needed. Much later, after enabling all the extensions, Safari had no problems with that page. Since Safari has much more primitive cookie handling, I do not understand what its initial problem was. I wish all websites would just put "cookies are needed" on the page if that is true. It would make things easier.

You can also, as this thread suggests, download the combined 10.12.4 update, and install that to update your system, if you wish.
Some folks here continue to prefer to manually download and install the combined updater, rather than waiting for the system updater to work.

Thanks, but no thanks. Will let it do its' AUTO thing. Last I checked still said, "NO UPDATES AVAILABLE." I am not going to do anything stupid that may mess things up, and believe me I can and probably would>>LOL. I believe in the old saying, "If it ain't broke, DON'T FIX IT." 10.12.3 works just fine for me :). Have a great day, weekend folks.

And - now you are guessing that the combo update (which has been well known for correcting a wide variety of issues) won't actually fix your App Store, so updates begin arriving automatically, as you hope.
You reported a problem (no automatic updates), and I suggested a method that is well known to fix system issues.
So, if I may paraphrase that old saying "if it is kinda broke, try the combo update, which may fix it."
You can ALSO do the 10.12.3 combined updater, which doesn't update your system, but might also fix your update issue as it resets and checks for items that are supposed to exist, but might not be complete, or missing.
Your choice, I guess :D

Just curious, your App Store/Updates tab lists the previous updates that it has installed. What is listed there for you? (very recent items such as the Remote Desktop Client Update ver 3.9.2, and iTunes version 12.6 should be listed, with the dates that they were installed)
Wondering if you have ANY recent updates?

And - now you are guessing that the combo update (which has been well known for correcting a wide variety of issues) won't actually fix your App Store, so updates begin arriving automatically, as you hope.
You reported a problem (no automatic updates), and I suggested a method that is well known to fix system issues.
So, if I may paraphrase that old saying "if it is kinda broke, try the combo update, which may fix it."
You can ALSO do the 10.12.3 combined updater, which doesn't update your system, but might also fix your update issue as it resets and checks for items that are supposed to exist, but might not be complete, or missing.
Your choice, I guess :D

Just curious, your App Store/Updates tab lists the previous updates that it has installed. What is listed there for you? (very recent items such as the Remote Desktop Client Update ver 3.9.2, and iTunes version 12.6 should be listed, with the dates that they were installed)
Wondering if you have ANY recent updates?

Here is a screen shot of what is listed for the last 30 days. I hope you can read it, because I chg'd the resolution long enough to get them to fit my screen. And yes those there, plus more.

Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 1.56.14 PM.png

A quick look at the page. I can confirm that the Download button does nothing at all in the UK.

I'm on 10.12.3 and there has been no offer of 10.12.4 in the Software Update yet.

A quick look at the page. I can confirm that the Download button does nothing at all in the UK.

I'm on 10.12.3 and there has been no offer of 10.12.4 in the Software Update yet.

There will be no 'update'. Go to 'Featured' and then to MacOS Sierra in the right column.

There will be no 'update'. Go to 'Featured' and then to MacOS Sierra in the right column.
Hmmm... Why would you download the Sierra install app, when you only need the update?
Are you saying that would then show a download for the Sierra update (not the full install?)

As before, I would suggest just downloading the update, from the software download page in Apple support.
Does that not work in UK?
I am in US, but the UK download page shows a download button...

Hmmm... Why would you download the Sierra install app, when you only need the update?
Are you saying that would then show a download for the Sierra update (not the full install?)

Now I'm questioning myself! :) I believe so, but can't remember. :(

In either case, that would get him to 10.12.4

Back