Complaints & Confessions

I want a 500 dollar client! I'm seriously thinking about starting a freelance web design studio - I could take on clients slowly and work in my freetime. Web work pays too! At least it can...

Complaints?

WINDOWS....argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh! I've said enough!

I hate it when my favorite forum goes offline for several hours. :(

But at least it's working now. :)

I'm going to complain about how this thread has changed from a "complaint and confession" thread to a "hate" thread. :)

Actually, no, I'm not.

Internet Explorer doesn't isn't connecting to mox.com! I'm currently using NS 7, and while it renders much more quickly than IE, I still want to be on IE! I like the tabs in NS, but the interface has too many bugs.

I really hate losing my internet connection. And then finally getting it back and finding out the board is down doesn't help. :p

Oh, and I don't hate arden, but I have fun teasing him. :D (I guess you could consider that a confession.)

:)

I hate that, too, DS.

I also hate it when IE freezes at midnight and it takes me 15 minutes to get back online due to various reasons the stupid POS won't connect or stay connected.

well...

i like to use Safari for my default web browser, but alas... my Safari can't connect to https:// server... so... back to IE again...

IE is too damn slow at hypertext pre-processing! And Netscape's too buggy to use as a regular browser! And this computer's too slow to run OS X (believe me, it would run like crap on a 233 Mhz G3)! I want a G5. Anybody donating?

i want to complain about people who stare at cars on the curb while driving on the highway, we dont need to see this idiot replacing a flat on his ride, it is this reason that i am constantly late to school

My router is really starting to annoy me. I set port forwarding on it, but there's no way for me to keep the IP I'm on. So what happens is that whenever I have to reboot the router (Which happens a lot :mad: ) or my computer, I have to reset the IP address that the ports forward to.

And what's worse is that sometimes, even opening ports doesn't work for getting past the firewall.

I'm just glad I'm taking CISCO.

Back