Complaints & Confessions

Hmm...yes, that's right. When you read between the lines, hulk's message actually says:

I love Apple [so long as they give me a free G5], www.macosx.com ['cause everyone else there makes me look so cool...those losers!], all OS X Developers [hopefully, one will see this and give me that expensive app for free] (yeap, including M$ ) [hahahahaha....I just needed a good laugh] and of course above all I love my family [as long as they're not anywhere near me]!

(all in good fun, hulk, don't take anything personal there. ;))

i always say such dumb things on AIM, like yesyes, or meow. Why?! I DONT KNOW! Damnit i hate it, make me stop!
look.jpg

*Beheads Androo*

Don't worry, he's used to it. In fact, it's kind of a ritual between me, him and Ricky.

Poor kid, you know arden - he's just a freshman (?). if he went to my school he woulda got hazed today, and he would have worn green clothes!
Someone lit a smokebomb off at my lunch, and then the fire alarm went off :^) That was definitely fun!

Yes, arden & Ricky vs. Androo. ;) Poor guy is always getting banged around. LOL!

And here I am in the middle, talking to all three of then, an intermediary.

:D

Yes, I'm a freshman... in college! I'm older than dlloyd, mr. K, Androo, and Ricky... I'm 18.

So?

You shusht wait till you getsh them too, shonny!

(LOL! :D )

Confession: I didn't go to the dentist and moreover didn't absolutely brush my teeth for ~10 years (from 12 - 22: that's hormones for you!). Then a piece of a molar broke of, and I went again. 2 months and 6 sessions, 8 injections, 17 fillings and one root canal treatment later I was Ok again (my dentist even flossed me in the end). In those ten previous years I didn't spend a dime on dental care and I didn't have any problem at all, no pain or whatsoever. Those 6 visits did cost me ~ € 1000,- (but I got almost 50% back from insurance).
So brush your teeth, guys and gals! And Smile! :D

Hmm, if Cat's an oldster, I guess I am too. I'm a bit older.

Then again, I'm just a shadow, what do I care? ;)

Wow, what a way to postwhore! :p

It's amazing how often people don't listen to me at work. I typically run the bumper cars, and I always go through a little shpiel before I let anyone on about how to play and what to do and not do, and it seems like every time someone breaks a certain rule or two. Nobody ever tries to get out of their cars when they're moving, but all too often I have to tell kids to slow down or keep their hands on the wheel (otherwise the cars shake and, eventually, break). I'm thinking, "Argh! Listen the first time!"

What? You're one of those boring dudes trying to tell us how to have fun? Shame on you! :p

Really, though, what other possible rule could there be other than "Don't get out" and keeping your hands on the wheel (I'm only adding that 'cause it does make sense. Heh)

Let's see, this is something like what I usually say:

"Okay, you guys know how to play? Okay, how do you play? (No one seems to remember) Yeah, I thought so. Okay, the object of the game is to get the front of your car under the green lights and the red lights. (Sometimes I add:) You'll see the lights shining down on the floor, and you want to get the sensor on the front of your car under the green lights and avoid the red lights.

"Please keep your hands on the wheel at all times; don't take your hands off the wheel for any reason. If you take your hands off the wheel, the car will shake. If the car shakes, take your foot off the gas, make sure your hands are on the wheel, and then put your foot back on the gas. The gas is under your right foot; it's a little red or a white button. Don't get out of the car, don't run across the floor, and have fun."

The #1 thing I have to tell people is "Hands on the wheel, please." The #2 is "Don't run!" I also have to tell people to turn the wheel, and sometimes I have to venture onto the floor to help someone if they seem stuck, or to move cars in the middle of the floor (always a fun task).

Man, that sounds great. My new job of choice is at a hardware store, because I don't think I could stand working at a coffee shop all day. But I still haven't filled out my job application! Complaint!!

Back