Congrats to Bluefusion!!!

Muhahahahaha!!!!!

I just took a pic of my desktop with my CPU monitor at 286%... now if only I could have combined it with that image of xoot's battery at 101% :) (you can see the image at the "my desktop > your pic" thread...

congrats blue dude!!

nice way to celebrate by sharing your pics. though i admit i half expected blue hair:D

see ya later - here, there and everywhere:cool:

Haha, I would host my own site but my ISP hates it when we host servers, so my site can only be seen on our network.
Congrats Bluefusion! Remember when... :D

LOL MacGuy has a point. :)

I suppose until I get 1067 or so we shouldn't congratulate me, since those 67 posts were COMPLETELY, MIND-BLOWINGLY stupid. But hey, what the hell, the party's just getting started! :)

Ya know something? It sure is nice having your own thread :)

Originally posted by macguy17
Haha, I would host my own site but my ISP hates it when we host servers, so my site can only be seen on our network.
Congrats Bluefusion! Remember when... :D

LOL i just reread your post and I'm asking.... WHAT? ARE? YOU? TALKING? ABOUT? :)

Your ISP hates it when you host a server (?) so your site can only be seen on our (?) network (?)

Um... what exactly is the arrangement you have worked out with your ISP? Uh, they offer to host your network or something? But they don't like hosting servers... k...

Do people just not find that funny? :)

satanic, from what I understand of the very VERY odd nature of these sorts of things, if you are a bastard and your parents get married, you're no longer a bastard. Can someone clear this up? :) LOL here I am talking to myself again...

i am a bastard only in terms of my personality, kinda like the dark side, if i could, i would be darth cinatas. how bastardly is the dark side? hmm? its very bastardly, i would do things like undo women's swim suits with the force, or trip people with the force just for the bastardlyness of it. that is the bastard of me. nothing evil, like choking a officer to death infront of my stormtroopers but i would be pretty mean. to bad i cant ever do that (arg)

Ok let me clarify.

•My dad has ALL the computers in our house hooked up on a network.

•Our ISP AT&T does not allow us to run web servers, hotline/carracho servers etc.

•However all the computers on our home network can view the web page, connect to hotline/carracho server, etc., while no one else can.

Hey Marathon boi s. When Aleph One supports internet play... lets all play each other. I would love to take on every single one of you macosx punks :) Are you ready to play a real vidmaster ?

Hey everyone, back from a great Greek restaurant... mmm! You haven't lived until you've almost been killed by honey from a Baklava :)

Nummi, the host is CyberWings.com ... unfortunately the plan I was talking about has been eaten up (I was lucky enough to get one, but their prices went up--they're still quite reasonable, though, check them out).

I remember being good at Marathon, but not THAT good... although I took on a hell of a lot of Bungie fans at a Bungie Fanfest here in NY... I was good in Marathon, but better at Myth :) Anyone here play Myth? :)

I'd love to play some Aleph One games. AO is carbon though, right? *hope hope hope*

Peace. Out.

Ok... I first felt ashamed of posting here, so I didn't.

Now that Yoshi has given me IRC ops I will post a small message to Bluefusion:

Congrats. :D

Originally posted by Bluefusion
-- Anyone here play Myth? :)

----I'd love to play some Aleph One games. AO is carbon though, right? *hope hope hope*

--I used to play Myth. I was OK at it,. not as good as Marathon though. I think you would be able to beat me.

---- They are working on a carbon version now. But internet play is not working yet.

*sigh* well, xoot... dunno what to say... good game? :) but i beat ya :)

(AND NO, I DID NOT POST INSANELY!)

:) :) :)

Thanks, xoot :)

Not of the original Marathon, no... but couldn't someone port the original maps to Aleph One when it's Carbon? Would this work? Do we have access to those maps or not?

Back