Congrats to googolplex

RacerX

Old Rhapsody User
Hey, you hit 1000! Congrats, this place wouldn't be the same without you. Keep up the good work!

RacerX

Hey, thanks!
Somethings not letting me post so I can't even reply to my own congrats thread! (I don't think)

Whoa it just worked. It wasn't working in other threads. This is weird.

Anyways I really don't have an acceptance speech or anything :).

Thanks for starting this racer! I hold no grudges against you from other threads.

So err thanks!

yea , BIG CONGRATS Jeff!!

so how many posts do you suppose you have that don't have the word chimera or that talk about chimera (or mozilla)?:D

you are one of 'the cool people'. even if you are too young to know it:p

seriously, good to hang with you:)

Heh probably half my posts are chimera posts :p. OK maybe not that much but I do post a lot on that :).

Don't worry, I'll update all the time voice. I have an obsession with checking that site. More then daily sometimes. :D

Of course I'm one of the cool people, Ed, where have you been :D.

sithious, no need to bow down to me (unless you really want to) :)

Not to worry, I have mine!

Oops, did I say that out loud just now? What I meant was...uh...I have my ice col frappe...

Drinks are not on me, tismey, put it all on googol's tab. He'll pay later.

Congrats googolplex.

Tismey mentioned getting a bar maid for such "out o' bar" occasions. Sounds like a good idea to me. I'll buy if that's the case. Heck, I'll even start a thread for the new position...

Bar Maid needed for Congrats to googolplex thread. Inquiries inside.

Congrats, Googleplex!
Saternday I went to gamemania. There will be a new shop in my city for computergaming. The 500 first visitors receive a little present as a Playstation2magazine, chips, Playstation cd and Gamecube cd.
:) :)

Originally posted by AdmiralAK

dont worry ;)
thats why we have tabs :D

Only some of you have tabs, Admiral. Don't shout too loudly about it or everyone will want one. Talking of which, yours is getting a tad on the large size with all those frappes...

Anyway, the waitress hasn't turned up today. I've brought a case of Budvar. Will that do you? You can settle up next time you're in the bar.

Originally posted by tismey

Only some of you have tabs, Admiral. Don't shout too loudly about it or everyone will want one. Talking of which, yours is getting a tad on the large size with all those frappes...

Anyway, the waitress hasn't turned up today. I've brought a case of Budvar. Will that do you? You can settle up next time you're in the bar.

I am sorry for the waitress part...I have to admin that I;ve been holding her up for....inspection :rolleyes:

Back