Congrats to Nummi

edX

mac shaman
well Jerry, i guess i am just about as good as you at doing what i am told. :D So here it is, Congrats for making it to 1000 posts!!

I know a lot of yours were silly. that was the old you. Since then you have been a rather productive member of this site and well worth having around. and part of the congrats is for having the self awareness to do that. It's not really about numbers anyway. they are just an arbitrary way of marking time. There is nothing any more special about someone's 1000th post than their first post. What is important is the contributions they have made to the site in between.

Even your screw ups have been worth something. yourself and others learned thru your mistakes. I think that was a good thing for everybody.

So i just had to say I'm glad you're still here. Your making it this far was a greater acomplishment than many, considering all the trials and tribulations along the way.;) :)

Haven't we seen three of these threads? :D:D
This is the official one though I guess...
YAY NUMMI!

I'm sure we all needed that reminder Klink :)

Originally posted by Klink
Congrats Nummi.

And in case you forgot how.
:D

hmmm is that first window supposed to be most of his posts (initial ones) and teh cleaning off the hands symbolizes his re-entry as a more mature person in macosx.com ? :p

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
hmmm is that first window supposed to be most of his posts (initial ones) and teh cleaning off the hands symbolizes his re-entry as a more mature person in macosx.com ? :p

No... he is just calling me a butt face.

wow... now I have 3 congrats threads. well... 2 really. one is an anti congrats thread started by me. So what do you guys talk about in these things?

Yesterday was my birthday :) My Dad wants to buy me a HD. Anyone know a good place? (on the internet). We looked at MegaHaus, and they look good. IBM 60 GB 7200rpm for $120. There were other brands there... but my dad does not want to risk it. We have a quantum in our G4 right now... and we are happy with it.

We explore a little about what it means to be <insert user name here > and then we shut up and let the thread die :p, the notable exceptions are the RacerX, AdmiralAK, and Ed threads lol :p

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
We explore a little about what it means to be xoot and then we shut up and let the thread die :p, the notable exceptions are the RacerX, AdmiralAK, and Ed threads lol :p

:D Are you gonna let my congrats thread die miserably? I'm gonna make sure that you don't! :p

Hey xoot. how do you say that? like "zoot"?

And what does it mean? Here is the result I got when I searched for it:
"No entry found for xoot."

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
Hey Jerry, what does marathon forever refer to?

wow... I did not think anyone but MacGuy17 would get that :) Marathon is the best game ever. Started out for Mac only. Made by Bungie software. Used to be mac only, then they were bought by M$! They made Halo... maybe you have heard of that? Marathon is my favorite game. Lots of fun. and it has the best/deepest story line.

Yes... a congrat to you... and whatever that intails.

Marathon rules... and such. Damn bungie a-holes! Selling out to those satan worshiping bastards!

Ok... enough venting for me.

Originally posted by Nummi_G4
Yesterday was my birthday :) My Dad wants to buy me a HD. Anyone know a good place? (on the internet).
Happy Birthday! A little belated.
In case it hasn't been purchased yet, I've had good experiences with Newegg. Everything there seems to be bare-bones, and I'd probably check to make sure that whatever you get is Mac-compatible. But the prices there have been cheaper than anywhere else I've seen. Good luck!

How's that line go? You are a butt face! :D ;)

Back