Congrats to xoot!

Yep! You are offically part of the I have over a 1000 post and I need a life club. With members like... me!

I really need a hobby, come to think of it. :rolleyes:

but yeah, your Elite now!

What cool is that you now have posted almost 1% of the total Mac OS X.com posts (actually 1163 posts is about 1%, but your close enough).

Wow... cool! So I contribute! :D

I will replace my current avatar with my old one when I get to 1100 posts, if you were wondering. :p

Keep Celebrating!

Originally posted by xoot
Wow... cool! So I contribute! :D

I will replace my current avatar with my old one when I get to 1100 posts, if you were wondering. :p

Keep Celebrating!

A real congratulations should come when xoot posts 1000 QUALITY posts. :rolleyes: Yes, xoot, you "contribute". :p

i would love to see a word count for xoot's posts. i am guessing he has typed less than 10,000 words to get to 1000 posts:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
i would love to see a word count for xoot's posts. i am guessing he has typed less than 10,000 words to get to 1000 posts:rolleyes:

Oh, please... :blush:

:D

Well, xoot, so far in this thread you're averaging just over 12.3 words per post, not including quotes and smilies. Now that you've hit 1000 posts and don't have any more congrats threads to look forward to, you can work on making posts that people like Ed, Trip and myself are more interested in reading. :D

Congrats for hitting 1000 posts. We'll only be watching your "Post Value" now, and maybe you can get another congrats thread when THAT goes up. ;)

-the valrus

They really should add a Post Value option, they we could keep xoot on a leash.
And I could keep track of how many stupid threads I should delete of my own. :)

Ok, lets start a petition to force Admin to add a Post Value option

"We the Under-signed do hereby desire to have Admin add a 'post value' option so as to keep Xoot on a leash"

All in favor post here, then Admin will see it, and :poof: it will be done!

NOOOOOO!!! IM TOO LATE!!! :D

Well anyway, CONGRATS XOOT!

I have to say, though some of your posts were lacking a little sumtin...
It's hard not to thnk someone how gives you ops on his channel :D

COngrats xoot.

Yes, i believe at the Ambrosia boards a mod can rate your reply. Basically its karma, informative posts are +karma, giving away serial numbers is bad karma.

Karma ratings would be too...Ambrosia-like. But I'm all for Citizenship ratings! :D

Bah, let Admin do whatever he wants, posts or no posts, so far he hasn't led us wrong! :)

I'm not absolutely sure about that... :D

Hey, guys, I changed back my avatar. This one's different from the one before the 1000 posts avatar, but has much of the same characteristics (Inner Glow, Rings, etc.)

xaq says that this one is the best out of all of my avatars. Do you agree? :p

Back