Congrats to xoot!

Hey xoot, dude... a lot has happened since i was away, i guess... well congrats! (There goes my 1102 post count) :)

Ah, I have to say congrats, I feel obliged too :), but remember, quality over quantity.

And its fine for xoot to be opped in #lobby. It isn't a serious channel and he's a good guy and he is on IRC a lot. #macintosh is a different story though :). Its now purely for support.

I had no idea this guy had 1000 posts already ... seems like he just joined the forums a month ago....

Yay for xoot!
But my congrats thread is better ;)

Wait... Cannot insult xoot or he make take away my status in #xootcafe...

Yay for xoot!

You know people have been saying some not so nice things about xoot lately, and I think we should all try and find something good to say about him.

Here, I'll start...

:rolleyes:

What I like about xoot is that you can read his posts completely from the post preview when you search for posts by him. With other members you only get the first line or two, but with xoot the total content of his posts are right there... no need to go to the actual thread to read the rest of the post.

Okay, now someone else say something nice. We should all be supportive here.

:D

ok, i'll try

i guess mine is sort of the same idea - i appreciate the fact that xoot's most meaningless posts don't take up much of my time or energy to read. I mean, that RacerX guy will post a novelette about math stuff i don't understand and it takes me half way thru the post to figure out that i don't understand it. With xoot, you can not understand it immediately.:D

lol...so does this mean that you will take a long time to read my theories on warp propulsion ?:rolleyes: (id I ever do post them :p)

Admiral

macguy, feel free to insult me. #xootcafe is no longer there. :p

Instead, there is xoot's Avatar Café (the thread).

Thanks for saying good things about me, guys. Yesterday was very hard on me, because it was xoot bashing day. :D

And Kent, please remove my name from your peoples database. It is really embarrasing! :(

LOL! :D

Now that I am up to 1000 posts, I feel a curious change in my way of posting. I now post meaningful posts and try to help people more. Maybe it's Admin's new law, maybe it's my accomplishment. :p

All of the people over 1000, like RacerX, BlingBling and nkuvu are not insane posters or are converted from insanity (specifically talking about nkuvu). And most people over 1000 try to help a lot (specifically talking about RacerX).

I personally think it's the accomplishment. :)

ok, now that i am back after fainting from seeing a post by zoot that had more than a few words, i must say that i hope you mean what you say. It is certainly never too late to change and it would be wonderful to actually start finding out what true jewels lie inside that mind of yours.

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
It would be wonderful to actually start finding out what true jewels lie inside that mind of yours.

I have been recently acting like a two year old when I am supposed to be a 26 year old and I think what caused this is that someone hypnotized me long ago and said "You will act like a two year old when you go onto MacOSX.com until you get 1000 posts."
</FakeStuff™>

I don't think I have any more jewels other than humor, a knack to make cool pictures and the ability to make MacOSX Reunion AIM group chats every day. :D

Although, Trip makes cooler pictures than me. Go you! :p

Ed: It is actually pronounced ksoot or ksüt. Just wanted to clarify that. :)

Back