Contact Relationship Management like Sage ACT! for MacOS ?

trucmuche2005

Registered
Hello !

I'm about to buy my first apple computer after 10 years of windown and 10 years of linux.
But now, I use Sage ACT! 2012 premium and I really need a similar program... but I saw that there is no MacOS version of this program...

Is this possible to virtualize it and to use it correctly, so that sage would be rapid and efficient ? I'm using vmware now but maybe there would be a simpler way...

Or maybe you know a similar CRM program which would have similar functionalities (I'm using it only to record the history of my contacts with each person/company and to attach to the history files and other datas...).

Could you help me ?

Thank you very much in advance for your help !

Best regards,

Trucmuche

ps. Please forgive my poor english... I'm doing my best... :)

Do you want this for your home mac or a corporate Mac (a Mac on a windows Domain)?

Do you want all this information on your iPhone or Android (synced)?

Last edited:
Hello !

Thank you very much for your interest in my question... :)

I don't know what is a corporate mac but I think that I will have a home mac... I do not have a windows domain, I only have a private wifi network and a first macbook at home...

I don't have an iPhone but I have a blackberry. I would love to have the CRM program sync contacts and calendar with my google account since my google account is already synced with my blackberry...

Will my dreams come true ? ;-) :)

Thanks once more !

Hum... No... Thank you but that's not the point of my question... :)

I was asking for a MacOS analoguous to the CRM program "Sage Act! 2012 Premium" (which works with Windows only).

This program allows me to track history of my phone calls, emails, meetings, I have with all my contacts. It is synchronized with my Gmail account (and hence with my blackberry since my BBy is also synced with my Google account) so that every email I sent/received to "Bob Berstein" is linked to the history of "Bob Bernstein" in Sage.

I would like to find a similar program which is compatible with MacOS.

Could you help me ?

Trucmuche

Soho Organizer
Contactizer Pro

Both connect with your address book, calendar, and email.

Bento from Filemaker does a subset of this, but is half the price and can do a bunch of other things as well.

MarketCircle Daylite is an expensive alternative, but requires that you work completely within their environment, vs. the first 2, integrating real time with existing Mac applications.

Back