Convert Olm files to Pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Stenson

Registered
How can I export all my emails, contacts and calender items from ms outlook 2011 for mac to outlook 2007 for windows?
Migrating few thousand files are very hard, tried some methods provided online but each had issues of not preseving the folder hierarchy, some times attachments went missing, there were garbadge material imported and many times the mails were blank.

So how can i move my emails from outlook 2011 to outlook 2007 efficiently????

How can I export all my emails, contacts and calender items from ms outlook 2011 for mac to outlook 2007 for windows?
Migrating few thousand files are very hard, tried some methods provided online but each had issues of not preseving the folder hierarchy, some times attachments went missing, there were garbadge material imported and many times the mails were blank.

So how can i move my emails from outlook 2011 to outlook 2007 efficiently????

You can use Kernel for OLM to PST Conversion tool for exporting your Outlook 2011 Mac mails to MS Outlook mails instantly.

A simple work-around:-

Create a IMAP account (GMAIL icloud etc.)

Add account to 2011 outlook for mac and office for windows

Drag emails into a folder on the imap server and then go back to windows and drag the emails from the imap into your email. and your done all your old emails are there.

Or have a look at this link: Convert Olm to Pst

Hope this helps.

You can use Kernel for OLM to PST Conversion. It is efficient and useful software to convert MAC Outlook mail into Windows Outlook mail format instantly. Easily recover all email data from corrupted, damaged or inaccessible Outlook for Mac OLM file including emails, contacts, notes, calendar, journal, tasks, rule, hyperlinks, email attachments, to Outlook format. olm2pst.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back