Convert .swf to .mov or .mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried all three just now. I got the same result (audio only). Would a log for a certain decoder be useful?

I've been able to convert it to a .fla, I'm not sure if this makes anything easier though. Is there anything I can do with this file before I try Hughvane's suggestion?

Edit: Hughvane, that app is .exe, and I don't own a PC

Last edited:
Good news! A friend of mine converted the video to .mkv, which I am converting to .m4v in QT Pro :D

Thanks for the effort!

I am now using this program: ***.
It is just used to convert swf/flash files to many other video and audio formats, such as MOV, MP4, WMV, MPEG, AVI, 3GP, DV, VOB, MP3, AC3, etc. It also can convert SWF to AVI with Alpha which can be edited in Adobe Premiere.
What's more, you can choose the profile just according to the specific device such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, etc. to get the right format.
I think it's useful for you.

I call spam, especially since this is a Windows only program and this thread is older than my three children combined (ok, maybe not that old, but still spam :p).

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, i have been looking for a swf to mov converter for mac os for a long time. At last I use iwisoft swf to video covnerter. But it's for windows os. I convert swf to mov files on my windows pc, then share to my macbook. this program has good quality. But i still want to use a good swf converter on mac os. anyone knows?

Macvide is for mac os? I'll have a try. thanks.

Hm.. the software you advertise, Nattaly, seems to be Windows only.
Welcome to Macosx.com and the thousands of OS X software alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back