copying files from Xserver to Win2k3

RoadKingRick

Registered
Our contract artists submit Illustrator files to an FTP site on a Xserver. After they are approved, they must be moved to a Windows server in a folder named after the graphic job (.eg Folder SP123456 contains SP123456.ai, SP123456.jpg, and any other related files)
One of my users in particular is having a recurring issue when copying them using a Mac with Leopard. He can create or copy an empty folder on the W2K3 server, insert files in to the folder, but when he tries to drag the folder with a file inside, he gets a permission error. Other Mac users seem to be able to do this. It even happens when he drags it to his desktop first! (I suspect a resource fork issue, but am not savvy about how to handle it)
I have even created a new profile for him with elevated rights on the Windows server. I have reformatted and reinstalled his OS as well. He has to do this with dozens, sometimes hundreds of folders a day, and this is affecting his, and the company's productivity, as well as creating a very frustrated worker (and me too!)
Thoughts?

Satcomer

In Geostationary Orbit
How is he connecting to the server different from everybody else? Plus are all the machines using the same Time Server?