Dashboard widget manager gone

loves_the_IIsi

Registered
So I casually open up dashboard yesteday and my widget manager that came with 10.4.2 is gone :confused: And I have no idea how to get it back, apparently it's part of dashboard, and not just another widget. I restarted, no luck, but I don't know what else to do to get it back. Anyone seen this problem?

There's an actual Widget Manager widget, then there's the "Manage Widgets" button that appears when you click the "+" symbol to add a new widget... are both of those gone?

ElDiabloConCaca said:
There's an actual Widget Manager widget, then there's the "Manage Widgets" button that appears when you click the "+" symbol to add a new widget... are both of those gone?

The "Manage Widgets" button is gone. I downloaded a third party widget manager and installed it, so that is there, but the Apple one isn't. When I download new widgets it doesn't ask if I want to install it etc.

Edit: Okay I take that back, I misunderstood you. The "Manage Widgets" button IS there, but the "Widgets" widget is not there. And when I clicked on Manage Widgets, this is what showed up

Looks like your widget manager file (the actual widget) got corrupted. I'd upload mine, but i can't seem to find my copy (the actual file, that is).

Back