DB Snowboard Designs

Which Board Looks Best?

• #1 "Sundown"

• #2 "Stand"

• #3 "Drip

• #4 "Galaxy"

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for number 2! But I didn't actually vote - I just wrote down that 2 and 3 were the best. I'll go vote - 2 is tight.

Can't mr. K it's only got one vote. And I didn't say anything about buying a board...did i. :) I said I "get" the board. :D

Tight you get to design a snowboard :)
But definetly - tree is number one, and drip is number two. The other two are just too dark - they would look bad out in the Utah snow.
God - snowboarding in Utah must be fun. My friend used to go out there all the time and he said there weren't just inches of snow - there were feet! I get up into the mountains in montana once a year and that's great - but the rockies down south sound like so much fun!

Can't say much right now. When I choose my final design I'll let you guys know everything. Though you might have to remind me to inform you! ;)

Ok, I've decided that Monday the 20th will officially be the final day for voting. Whatever design has the most votes by that day will be the one I go with.

Any votes after the 20th will be invalid. :)

Just close the poll at that time. That's what Ed did for the chat client icon, remember?

Looks like it'll be Sundown. Quite a nice design.

As much as I like Sundown (hey, my old band's name!), the winner, Orange, makes me giggle hard.

Yeah, like a schoolgirl.

Wow... you definitely should have beat out #9 and 10... what the hell were people thinking when they voted??

I agree, though, Orange is pretty funny. It's just so unique...

Oh well, better luck next time, Trip. Lots and lots of it. ;)

yeah #9 definetely sucks, Orange is really cool, id snowboard on that if i actually snowboarded :D

Back