diablo2 1.1?

What they need to fix is the stupid hostility thing!! I dont know how many chars. I've lost to IDIOT PK'ers!!! Theres nothin more agrivating than loosing a good char to some guy who thinks killing other chars is fun.

you can just run away...or exit the game...

oh and adroo it's the end of this week, no 1.10.

but there's still a few hours left on the west coast...

yea, it's never going to come out....
but it's going to improve a lot of things, close to an expansion. Kind of like Mac X.1

Your right, it will NEVER come out.. i quit diablo 2 months ago when it was supposedly promised to come out, expect WoW to come out before the patch ^.^

Do you know how easy it is to NOT get killed by a PKer? I've played the game since it was first released and the only time I've been killed by a PKer was when I was dueling. I've never fallen victim to the sneaky PKer who comes along without me noticing. As long as you pay attention to what the heck is going on, you should never get PKed. It's blatantly obvious when someone goes hostile on you. Bring up the map when it happens if you plan on continuing with game play. If you want, quit out ASAP. It's easy to avoid PKers when you don't want to get PKed.

a2daj you noob, what are you blithering about?
It's very simple for people to PK you. Picture this:
Sorc hydra and firewall traps a waypoint and waits for someone to come through. You click on that waypoint. Your body shows up, but for a second or two you have no control since D2 is loading stuff. During that time, you die.

Noob? Heh, I've been playing DII since it first came out and have never been PKed outside of a duel. If you play smart, you won't get PKed. If someone goes hostile on you it's fairly obvious.

a2daj... you obviously have never been unfortunate enough to be in the same game as a malicous PK'er. Also, you're probably playing softcore, where people have less impetus to pk you. In hardcore, it's a different matter.

Originally posted by wyvern
a2daj... you obviously have never been unfortunate enough to be in the same game as a malicous PK'er. Also, you're probably playing softcore, where people have less impetus to pk you. In hardcore, it's a different matter.

wyvern, I think your right. He must be playing softcore...and how could he not come by a Pk'er at least once? Ecpessially when he's been playing it "even since it came out"?

Where did I claim I've never come across PKers? All I've said was I've never been killed by a PKer. I know how to avoid them. I have played in Hardcore and Softcore. It's not hard to avoid PKers as long as you're paying attention.

You obviously didn't read my message carefully. I think it's quite easy to avoid PKers. If you play smart you won't get PKed. I've had several games where people would join and go hostile on everyone. I just teleport back into town and wait it out, or if the PKer is particularly obnoxious, I join a different game.
Rule #1. If someone goes hostile don't go near them.

I do know what I'm talking about. I don't need to reread your post because I read it carefully the first time. I disagree with your opinion that it's often impossible to avoid PKers because I avoid PKers quite frequently. By often do you mean more than 50% of the time? If you're getting killed more than 50% of the time when someone goes hostile on you, then you need to play more carefully.

It's not hard to avoid player killers. If you're going to take a waypoint while someone is hostile against you then that is your own fault. Someone can't PK you until they go hostile. They have to be in town in order to do that. There should be ample time between someone going hostile on you and them getting to you for you to escape to a safe zone.

settle this silly petty argument in PM's... :rolleyes:

no one else really cares about ya'll's argument.

The patch is not slated until May, at the earliest so just wait a little while longer androo. If you are really curious why not join or visit a Blizzard or Diablo fansite...i browse here and occasionaly here

Back