Did Leopard need a CD-key for you?

I'm not sure. What format is the CD-key supposed to be in? I didn't recognize a CD-key written anywhere.
Thanks

EDIT: Leopard Single-User also didn't require ANY activation/verification/registration whatsoever, this is all normal, I assume?

No activation/registration codes - Apple actually trusts their users on this kind of issue. Nice to not deal with microsoft, eh?

That's actually really nice of them. I'm sure Apple are just glad that people are CHOOSING to use Mac OS X instead of Windows.

Thanks again. I LOVE Leopard, btw :D

I'm not sure. What format is the CD-key supposed to be in? I didn't recognize a CD-key written anywhere.
Thanks

EDIT: Leopard Single-User also didn't require ANY activation/verification/registration whatsoever, this is all normal, I assume?
You sound like a recent MS Windows convert.:rolleyes:

jb.

I seriously thought you were kidding, for a moment, and then thought: Hey, could be someone who went through the Microsoft-school before buying the first Mac. ;)

Well... I guess it's clear by now. Leopard does _not_ need anything like a serial number, CD key or activation, although Apple does ask for registration after installation (which you can decline).

The server version, as Giaguara has pointed out, _does_ use a serial number. The server serials decide whether it's a limited or unlimited license.

Back