Disabled Software

pedz

Registered
About this Mac says Ventura 13.3.1. I click Mofe Info... and it puts me into System Settings -> General About. Now I click System Report... and it puts me into System Information. Now I click "Disabled Software" under Software and I see the driver that I need to use.

The install script does something with Terminal to do something and I'm suppose to get a way to bless it but it doesn't come up on either Ventura or Monterey. The Ventura Mac is an M1. The Monterey Mac is an Intel.

When I installed the software on Monterey the first time, I did get a message to go look in System Preferences -> Privacy and Security -> General but nothing is there to bless this developer.

What do I do to enable this driver. It is needed to update firmware on a drone controller that is connected to the system via USB.

Several of my (old) robots need either Windows or a very specific version of macOS to operate or get updates. Therefore I have an old Windows machine available for that purpose (and very rarely connected to Internet).

Several of my (old) robots need either Windows or a very specific version of macOS to operate or get updates. Therefore I have an old Windows machine available for that purpose (and very rarely connected to Internet).
I'm going to try a virtual PC. I have a PC somewhere... but it isn't readily available.

Back