.dmg download

ARTEMIS1759

Registered
I have downloaded Call of Duty 4 with mozilla firefox and it keeps telling me the file name is not recognized. Any suggestions. I have an early 2008 Mac notebook Pro with OSX 10.5.8 installed and everything s up to date. I tried using disk utility and still no go. Thanks for your time.

Where did this DMG image of CoD4 come from? Where did you download it from?

Does your computer meet all of the following specifications?
* Mac OS X 10.5.4 or later
* Digital download version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
* 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor (2.4GHz or higher recommended)
* 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended)
* 128MB video RAM (256MB recommended); ATI Radeon X1600, NVidia Geforce 7300, or higher (Intel integrated video chipsets are not supported)
* 8GB hard disk space (+ 1GB Swap File); DVD-ROM drive; Internet play requires broadband connection

I'm not understanding... the "site" you provided is not a site at all -- it is an email address.

What we're trying to get at here is basically: is your copy of Call of Duty 4 a legal copy, or was it pirated (meaning downloaded illegally or obtained without actually purchasing the game)?

Can you post a screenshot of the error message you're receiving?

It should be as simple as double-clicking the DMG file to make it "mount" on your Desktop. If the DMG file is not mounting (and you can successfully mount other DMG files), then I would suspect that the DMG you downloaded is corrupt. A re-download of that file should rectify it.

OK it will not let me upload a tiff file. I will describe. Box pops up that says warning at the top. Then, The following disk images failed to mount. Next line, Image and Reason. Next line, CoD4_Retail... and Not recognized for reason.

I suggest downloading another DMG file from a different location and trying to mount that DMG. If you can successfully mount other DMG files, then I would suspect that the CoD4 DMG is corrupt in some way -- and simply downloading it again may rectify the situation.

If other DMG files do not mount correctly, then I would suspect something is awry with your system.

Let us know what happens when trying to mount a different DMG file.

I suggest downloading another DMG file from a different location and trying to mount that DMG. If you can successfully mount other DMG files, then I would suspect that the CoD4 DMG is corrupt in some way -- and simply downloading it again may rectify the situation.

If other DMG files do not mount correctly, then I would suspect something is awry with your system.

Let us know what happens when trying to mount a different DMG file.

Ok it appears it is the download as I have downloaded other dmg's that worked so I will ontact the company thanks.

Back