Do Mac users support GW Bush?

Dear moderators.
I think you can chuck this post. It was a silly thread anyway. Macs, hugs, love, animals and kids are more fun then politics. Yes? Cheers

reed said:
Dear moderators. I think you can chuck this post. It was a silly thread anyway. Macs, hugs, love, animals and kids are more fun then politics. Yes? Cheers
Our one-eyed cat, known affectionately as 'Edwardo Shmedo' (he's Yiddish), asks; can we chuck Dubya & Blair instead?

Molly, our two-eyed cat, says "up yours techno geeks", I want crab meat!

Attachments

• edward_molly.jpg
    edward_molly.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 6
Okay Edwardo....you win. I agree of course, chuck'em both.....but I don't want any plates flying around.
Crabmeat? My old cat when I was in New York, "Kattles," went bonkers over shrimp. If fact she went bonkers over anything that was not nailed down. "Kooky" our present nutcase here likes flies and any flying thing in the apartment. Eats flowers too sometimes. SIGH!

Our one-eyed cat, known affectionately as 'Edwardo Shmedo' (he's Yiddish), asks; can we chuck Dubya & Blair instead?

Yiddish is a language, not a religious affiliation. I believe
Edwardo Shmedo is Jewish(is he circumcised?).

bush-hitler.jpg

Mobius Rex said:
Yiddish is a language, not a religious affiliation. I believe Edwardo Shmedo is Jewish(is he circumcised?).
Oops. My reply to your understandable correction MR, appears as to have been censored.

If this is so, please let it be known for the record, that I not had intended any offence.

Perhaps if I had joked that my one-eyed cat was Anglican, I might have faired better.

However, a light-hearted reference to Judaism appearing on the same page as an image of Hitler does seem a little unfortunate.

If this is so, please let it be known for the record, that I not had intended any offence.

Hey Dude, absolutely no offense taken, really! And the Hitler/Bush image is not, in any way, related to my comment.
Sadly, an inherent problem with email is that it's often too easy to get a wrong take on the writers intent.
Since the theme of this thread is GWBush, I felt a gentle(or not so gentle?) reminder of that fact was indicated; I like to vent my feelings regarding Bushie at every opportunity, as well.
Peace, my brother!

Mobius Rex said:
Hey Dude, absolutely no offense taken, really! Peace, my brother!
Shalom MR. Actually, I was simply providing a disclaimer to the moderator(s) that I am not anti-Semitic, anti-Muslim, anti-Christian, anti-Hindu, or for that matter, anti-Zoroastrian. You man, are totally kosher.

fryke said:
On this subject, I like this image. Seen it on many a sticker in bars and clubs around Europe, so far. -> http://www.motherearth.org/bushwanted/index_en.php

If you want it as a poster: http://www.motherearth.org/bushwanted/wanted.jpg
Try these:

Attachments

• uppity_broads.jpg
    uppity_broads.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 13
  • oilmen.jpg
    oilmen.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 12
  • stumps_for_oil.jpg
    stumps_for_oil.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 13
  • tony_bum_snort.jpg
    tony_bum_snort.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 14
  • mommyabort.jpg
    mommyabort.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 13
Not bad bbloke....checkout About.com ( select political humor/Bush/Cheney, etc.) The Bush quotes are the best. Hey,there is SOOOOO much material! Cheers

Back