Do you have naughty pictures as your desktop image?

Do you have naughty pictures as your desktop image?

• You betcha!

• Sort of (not [b]obviously[/b] "naughty" but still naughty ;) )

• Not me.

• My significant other won't allow me to :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

nkuvu

Gone
This poll was spawned by a misunderstanding of twyg's poll.

This poll was brought to you by the letter 7. :D

Edit:
The prize goes to mrfluffy for the inspiration. So if you're ever in Tucson, mrfluffy, look me up and I'll buy you a beer/coffee/other kind of drink.

Heh. 26 views so far, 7 votes, 1 reply.

I think some people might be thinking I posted dirty pictures in here, then are disappointed that I didn't. ;)

Basically I set it up along the lines of "naughty" being something you wouldn't want your mom/grandma/whomever to see. "Sort of naughty" would be something that isn't obvious, but you don't want them spending time looking at it, or else they'll notice that it is indeed a dirty pic.

Of course naughty/dirty are all relative, so I trust that you'll be able to make your own descisions. :)

I did. For a while. My dad thought it was pretty cool, but my mom... um... didnt see it. If she did I would have been screwed. Now that I have my own users acount I should fix that.

umm... if my parent's wouldn't come into my room all the time, i might consider

otherwise, i'd probably be disowned by my parents if they saw that on my monitor!

Um, guys? I think it's obvious that this thread needs SCREENSHOTS of your desktop.... ;) I mean, really, how can you forget something as essential as that in a thread like this?

Originally posted by simX
Um, guys? I think it's obvious that this thread needs SCREENSHOTS of your desktop.... ;) I mean, really, how can you forget something as essential as that in a thread like this?
wouldn't that violate the forum's rules in some way?

My fiancee wouldn't mind naughty pictures particularly, it's my parents I'd be a bit worried about.

Anyway, naughty pictures are usually high contrast, not so great for unintrusive backgrounds... I usually go with a rotation of astronomy pictures - heavenly bodies of a literal sort.

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
would a screenshot of windows xp be considered a naughty image? :confused:
Naughty != Nauseating ;)

I would add a "Parents" clause to the poll, but I can't edit it. Only moderators.

Well, seeing as my iMac is a FAMILY computer, not just mine, I don' think that it would be such a great idea!

However, once I have my iBook, there will be no stopping me *laughs like a maniac*

Not me, one thing is having naughty pics on the computer, but I won't show it off to everyone and anyone coming by...

Anyone that has a collection of "dirty" desktops, drop them in a folder and try the "Slide Show" screen saver. Ahh, it's beautiful. As it slowly moves in and out, not stoping until you're ready to.. to..MOVE THE MOUSE!

Originally posted by dricci

Ah, the power of Multiple Users. (TM)

Oh how I wish. I actually do have my own account setup here, but my dad is anti- multi-users, so I can't use it. Plus the Mac is in the family room so... BAD idea.

Back