Do you have naughty pictures as your desktop image?

Do you have naughty pictures as your desktop image?

• You betcha!

• Sort of (not [b]obviously[/b] "naughty" but still naughty ;) )

• Not me.

• My significant other won't allow me to :(

Results are only viewable after voting.
Originally posted by dricci
Anyone that has a collection of "dirty" desktops, drop them in a folder and try the "Slide Show" screen saver. Ahh, it's beautiful. As it slowly moves in and out, not stoping until you're ready to.. to..MOVE THE MOUSE!

What mouse are you talking about?!:D

"Anyone that has a collection of "dirty" desktops, drop them in a folder and try the "Slide Show" screen saver. Ahh, it's beautiful. As slowly moves in and out, not stoping until you're ready to.. to..MOVE THE MOUSE!"

Good idea.... you sick loser!!! Get a girlfriend! :) :D ;) :p :eek:

Originally posted by Hypernate
Oh how I wish. I actually do have my own account setup here, but my dad is anti- multi-users, so I can't use it. Plus the Mac is in the family room so... BAD idea.

If you wanted to be pushy about it, you could set all the preferences for all his apps to weird and annoying defaults. Don't put naughty desktop pictures up, but maybe ones that happen to camouflage icons on the desktop so it's hard to find anything. Change the default e-mail client, web browser, etc. to programs he doesn't know or like. You get the idea...

Then when he complains, you just say, "Well, if we just had multiple accounts, we could each set it up the way we like it, right?"

I don't know, I probably would if my parents didn't show up all the time. They're just always around and they would NOT approve. :p I don't know, even slightly risque ones they probably wouldn't like--they seem to think I'm still 10 years old, and anything that goes against that thinking is "too much for our poor child to handle!". :p

Originally posted by scruffy

If you wanted to be pushy about it, you could set all the preferences for all his apps to weird and annoying defaults. Don't put naughty desktop pictures up, but maybe ones that happen to camouflage icons on the desktop so it's hard to find anything. Change the default e-mail client, web browser, etc. to programs he doesn't know or like. You get the idea...

Then when he complains, you just say, "Well, if we just had multiple accounts, we could each set it up the way we like it, right?"

Hahaha, nah, then I just don't get to use the computer :p

That's why when I get my 'book, I'm going to install teeth on it, so if he opens the lid, it will bite his finger off :p

the wife wouldnt be too appreciative... not to mention the
2 year old who likes to play and explore around on the
computer.

Back