Documents and documents 2 ?

hoanghai549

Registered
I'm looking for an application that I can see and edit files . Which one above is good ? . Actually , I use the 2 free kinds , I intend to buy one . Give me some advices , thanks !!!!!

Word, Excel and PowerPoint can all be edited by Microsoft Office 2008.

You can also edit them with some compatibility issues with OpenOffice, NeoOffice or iWork.

For PDF files, that depends on what you want to do with them: if you simply want to open, read, and print them, then Mac OS X has built-in PDF viewing/reading/printing capabilities. If you want more advanced PDF editing features, you'll need to pony up several hundred dollars for Adobe's Acrobat Professional suite.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint can all be edited by Microsoft Office 2008.

You can also edit them with some compatibility issues with OpenOffice, NeoOffice or iWork.

For PDF files, that depends on what you want to do with them: if you simply want to open, read, and print them, then Mac OS X has built-in PDF viewing/reading/printing capabilities. If you want more advanced PDF editing features, you'll need to pony up several hundred dollars for Adobe's Acrobat Professional suite.

I'm guessing though, that he wants it for his iPod due to the fact that this thread is in the iPod forum?

Ah, yes, probably right about that!

To edit Microsoft Office files, you can use Dataviz Documents To Go software, which is $10 or $15 depending on the version you choose.

I know of no PDF "editing" software on the iPhone, but iPhone OS has built-in PDF viewing capabilities.

If you wish to store and retrieve documents directly from the iPhone, the app "Files" is decent.

Back