Downloading 10.12 Beta

nealt

Registered
Downloading the public beta on my mac does not work. I get to the Redeem button which is filled in already. Clicking on it says it has already been redeemed. So what do I do now?

Contact Apple

I say this because no one else here has offered any other fix for you. o_O

If you have already downloaded the Sierra beta, then all you should need to do is Quit the App Store. Restart your Mac.
Make sure that no file called "macOS Sierra Public Beta" exists in your Applications folder, and that no other storage drive that may have that installer is mounted on your system.
Launch App Store, then go to the Purchased tab. Do you have an entry for the macOS Sierra Public Beta now?
Click the Download button. The download may take some time before it downloads, and the download may or may not be obvious to you.
But, the installer app should eventually appear in your Applications folder, and should automatically launch when the download is finished. I would suggest that you Quit the installer at that point, and take the time to save the installer app to an external drive.
If your App Store Purchased tab still just shows "redeemed" button, then, yes, you need to contact Apple Support, as they will be able to help you.

Back