DreamWeaver MX OS X

Sirtovin

Senior Switcher Tech Guru
I brought recently Dreamweaver MX for Mac... I am very new to mac... my soul question is this... Is Dreamweaver MX (latest edition.) for Mac OS X... I know the trial download is...

Anyone with input please reply.

Thanks.

Good because... Since I am a Switcher... I want to stay away from OS 9... and be fresh on OS X...

and for the future it's not that I have anything against OS 9... I just want to be consistent with OS X... :) Hope everyone understands.

Originally posted by Sirtovin
and for the future it's not that I have anything against OS 9... I just want to be consistent with OS X... :) Hope everyone understands.

Oh yeah? I hate Classic and didn't install it on my iMac TFT. Any apps that weren't carbonized or cocoaized I just waited for...

But that's just me :p

Originally posted by michaelsanford
Oh yeah? I hate Classic and didn't install it on my iMac TFT. Any apps that weren't carbonized or cocoaized I just waited for...

But that's just me :p

I don't hate classic... but I do find that developers for OSX need to make sure they have a clean way to uninstall their products... Without messing with other folders... In Wintel system's it would be called the Dreaded Registry... here in Mac I think it's called Aplications or prefrences.

Back