dricci's crack house

dricci

Registered
Well, it seems like everybody is getting a bar and grill or cafe, so I decided I'd try to fit in, too..

Presenting: dricci's crack house!

Anybody is welcomed to come on over to my crack house! Just climb through the borded up door behind the bar and grill, oh, and watch for cops!

Not sure what the point of this thread is.. So, pull up a crack pipe and enjoy! :eek: :D

:p

One Italian Soda please, almond.

Hmm.. Sorry. All we have is. uh.. Crack?

Anyways, I feel special having my own crack house now, and in such a fancy neighborhood, too! :D

Maybe we can send somebody up to the bar and grill to grab some drinks. Who's paying?:rolleyes:

Ooooh, cool crack house dricci. Love the decor. I brought us some skinny crack ho's to celebrate the grand opening.

2 crack viles please. Easy on the cut.

Anyone have a spoon? I gots a lighter and I can just reuse this old syringe. No big woop.

Thanks, klink! Pull up a bean bag!

Sure, MacGuy, you can be in charge of the bar. That involves breaking into Herve's bar at night to get beer, sence us crack heads can't afford it! :p

Wow, this is getting weird. I actually feel like a crack head! :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :D

What does a crack head feel like?
nkuvu tells me they're hard and crusty on the outside and squishy on the inside.

have any of of you even ever smoked crack? i dont mean smoked crack and liked it... just smoked it.

no?

then shut up about the crack.

:rolleyes:

A crack house! :eek:

There goes the neighborhood. The only way things could get worse would be if they opened a Gateway Store here.

:rolleyes:

Hmmm, of course when you look at it in that perspective, a crack house doesn't seem that bad.

:D

You see Scott, it's the junk talking again. These new drugs suk shmata. I'll stick with the heron.

Back