dricci's crack house

I brought me a sack of grade-A kind bud all the way from southern Texas... anyone care to pass a bowl around?

We could toss a little crack on top and have us a banana with cheese... ;)

*suddenly bright lights shine thru the boarded up windows. "This is the police. We have you surrounded. Lie down with for face to the floor. Our officers will be entering the building shortly. remain calm and nobody will get hurt". the back door suddenly bursts open and officers wearing DEA jackets swarm thru the door. *

* The Devil with Cheese, or so he's known as, quickly devours the last of the kind bud he has stashed in his jacket. Washing it quickly down with a gulp of Vodka, he smiles contently, knowing that when he starts feeling the effects of ingesting such a large quantity of marijuana, he'll be in heaven for about three hours -- and that the cops can't touch him at this point.*

* Now for the dead crack whore laying lifeless in front of him, that was a different story. He was thinking 20 to 30 with good behavior, and was already thinking of lawyers he could call.*

Heh heh, dag them Feds. They can even bust a thread on a message board!

Ed, man! Naah! B*tch set me up!

Thank goodness college has loosened me up about drugs. You'd still have to hold a knife to my throat to get me to use any, but about three years ago I would have been coming in here saying, "You're all going to die!"

-the valrus

Well, if we get above a certain altitude, the feds can't touch us. Quickly, follow that starship, you know, the jefferson one!

so, was that steve jobs i saw sneeking out the side window during that bust? that was really weird. i was just walking up the street trying to find you guys and all these unmarked police cars start pulling up and unloading. and then right about that time this guy in a black turtleneck ducks out the side and scoots thru the bushes.

needless to say, i walked by like i didn't know you and waited for the coast to clear.

oh, and how do you know what it feels like to be a crack user? by watching it on TV of course:p

I'm shutting down this crack house.

All of you are being put under arrest until further notice.

Change your avatar to "DEA" and your status text to "Unofficial Police Cop."

Then you may shut it down... :D

Back