DVD Studio Pro

Liora

Registered
The DVD's I am making in DVD Studio pro aren't playable on PC's or DVD players, is there any reason for this? As far as I can tell I'm not doing anything differently this time as I do usually, and this is the first time I've encountered this problem.
Thanks!

Hi there !

I'm having the exact same problem at the moment... I'm using DVD-R. I tried different DVD brands (memorex, TDK...) but the problem remains.

I found in the DVDSP4 preferences how to make an SD DVD menu rather than an HD (since my film is in SD). I thought that would fix the problem but it didn't...

The DVD plays perfectly on my macbook pro but not on my PC or any ther DVD player. The menu doesn't even come up, so I reckon the problem is not about the exportation settings in FCP (I exported my editing as an mpeg4 1152x864).

Apparently a lot of people have the same problem with DVDSP4, but I didn't find any solutions on the internet... Please help !

Thanks !

Rom

Actually I fixed the problem by creating a DVD image with DVD STUDIO PRO and then burning this image on a DVD with disk utility...

Back