easy-to-type-on keyboard ???

djbeta

Registered
After some time, my Apple Pro keyboard has become a bit hard to type on.. some the keys require a pretty hard press to push down, and some have just enough resistance to make my fingers achy after quite a bit of typing..

could someone recommend the bomb-diggity of keyboards with regard to ease-of-typing ?

thanks ;)

'... Apple Pro keyboard has become a bit hard to type on' - have you attempted to disassemble and clean it?

'... could someone recommend the bomb-diggity of keyboards with regard to ease-of-typing ?' - could someone please translate ...

Ooph... that sounds like quite a bit of time and effort..
(each key wouuld have to come off individually... no ?)

If I can get a real nice replacement I think I'd rather go that route

I like Apple's own keyboards. Inexpensive, rugged, and easy to clean.

It sounds like your keys are just as dirty as the bomb-diggity one-up hax0rz elite bump-bump yo man yo shizzle dizzle. To the fresh "and-one!" whackjack down on the south side, you know wut I'm sayin'... don't hate the playa, hate the game!?

I have purchased a couple of $10 and less USB keyboards for my intel based PC and for when I do presentations on other's powerbooks / mac books. I prefer a standard keyboard and mouse in place of that offered by the portables.

Believe it (me) or not, they are not too bad, not bad at all.

The nearest one I can grab - is a 107 key 'AOpen' keyboard P.N 90.00029.58U (U for USB).

Back