eh?

alexachucarro

I'm 1/4 Basque you know?...
What happened to my thread? The football thing. The biggest sporting event on the planet?

Hello? to the Swedes.

hmm this place?.....

Trapattoni kick ass!
But let me add something:

WE NEED A FOOTBALL GAME FOR MAC!!!

Fifa would be great, but any will do!

I am from Greece,we did not make it(what a suprise right?)

So i have to support Spain(my girlfriend is Spanish)

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLEEEEE OLEEEEE

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

im american :( ... but its gonna be argentina!! france or italy will take second, theyre both strong this year .. it blows my mind that holland didnt make it.. theyre beasts!!

Originally posted by alexachucarro
What happened to my thread? The football thing. The biggest sporting event on the planet?

Hello? to the Swedes.

hmm this place?.....
Loooks like it was moved to the Bar & Grill thread where it belongs. ;) Last time I checked the latest sporting events are not Macintosh news. :)

HEY! I can support my own country.

Go Turkey go!!! We want the cup.

Erix.

Originally posted by Frederic
Well... I'm from France, so... Champions du Monde ! :D

Uh... mind you, that was the FIRST time. The Italians have you beat by two world cups, so you'll have to wait at LEAST 8 years to be better than them. :p

Go Italy!

*sigh* i remember platini kicking that penalty faaaaar above the goal... :)

brasiiiiiiil!

(I'm Swiss, we're not there...)

I want Portugal or Brasil to win this pretty cup... Oh and even most football (the one you call soccer) seasons are over. This is about the world cup. :)

England first (only 'cause of the Liverpool players, otherwise my England patriotism is minimal), Brazil either on a par or a very close second (fiancee would kill me otherwise!!!!)

Big problem, our first baby is expected in the next 4 weeks!!!!:eek: I hope a game isn't on at the time!!

there is a great football game for the PC (i play it at work every once in a while ). It's called hooligans:storm over europe or something like that.

supposedly, korea and japan were considering banning it until after the world cup. The developers wanted to release it there just in time for the world cup.

Sorry guys... but with a coach like Trapattoni, and our players... it's gonna be hard against us!

I-T-A-L-I-A!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lonny
Sorry guys... but with a coach like Trapattoni, and our players... it's gonna be hard against us!

I-T-A-L-I-A!!!!!!!!!

Well... I strongly thing that France will win, but, if they does not, it could be Italy, yes. By the way, I LOVE your country, Ionny (I was living in Italy, as a child) :)

the greek team should have kicked the brit's derriere. seriously their own coach said so! :eek:

I still support greece...time to practice for the next world cup :p
-- fo now though,...my pick is france :p

Admiral

Let me clarify something Italy or Portugal will be the one team of the final. The other has to be one of France,Argentina,Spain,Brazil,England?

This is how the groups will break down after the group stages!!!

So I think that Argentina will win it but i hope tha italy can suprise everybody....i love la bella Italia used to spent summer after summer in Venice.

As for the Americans:Who is going to win the NBA this year guys?I support Sacramento are they through....?

I am Greek ok!!!

Last time Greece went to the world cup they were playing the following system:4-4-2

they were beaten 4-0 from argentina
They were beaten 4-0 from bulgaria (i think)
And finaly 2-0 from Nigeria.

Next time we go maybe we have a better system who knows!!!!:mad:

are strong, but like England you need your 2 top players fit (Vieri and Totti). Anyway, I do think Italy will win, then France, Argentina.

Anyway, 1 game I would do absolutely anything to get on the Mac (short of learning how to port games for a living!!!!) is... ISS Pro Evolution Soccer 2! The reality is fantastic, far exceeds FIFA 2002 for realism.:D

Back