Ejecting CD from BootCamp XP?

purplepride74

Registered
I've tried to search this forum and other places, so excuse me if I'm the only one who doesn't know, but...Is there a better way to get the CD out of an IMAC than rebooting to the Mac side when I am in Windows? TIA

Thanks for the quick response. I am currently sitting out a time consuming quickbooks update so I will try when it is done. My other problem that I apparently created for myself was that during the wireless keyboard/ mouse part of the bootcamp install I selected "no key" which I now understand was the wrong choice. I haven't recovered from that yet as windows doesn't show it as a device and I can't delete it or change my "no key" selection. The keyboard and mouse still work fine on the MAC side. Until it is reconnected with the windows, the eject key isn't an option.
The plug in USB keyboard I am using now doesn't have an eject key.

Hey BOBW, You are my new favorite person. The W-Explorer, DVD icon, eject thing worked great!
If I get the keyboard and mouse working, I'm going to be a real convert to my wife's new IMAC. This makes it less painful.

Back