Favorite games - thread

My favs are in no particular order:

Close Combat 1 & 2
Combat Mission ?_both
Medal of Honor AA
Myth 1 & 2
Unreal

They are games that i actually paid for.

What I would like is a good tank sim game for the Mac in the vein of M1 Tank Platoon.

eric

Deja Vu rocks on NES. I would have to say Medal of Honor, Street Fighter Series, and more Street Fighter. I don't even know if that franchise will be updated.

Androo: You're not supposed to admit that!

I really like Battlefield 1942, and I play it every time I go to the Nexus because it's not Mac-compatible and it wouldn't run on any of my Macs if it were.

the only games I play are civ2 and command&conquer on network. I'm kinda stuck in mid 90s :p

Originally posted by ksv
the only games I play are civ2 and command&conquer on network. I'm kinda stuck in mid 90s :p
Not a thing wrong with that. I've been playing Civ 2 a bit recently too, although I'd really like Civ 3.

Originally posted by arden
Not a thing wrong with that. I've been playing Civ 2 a bit recently too, although I'd really like Civ 3.

Have you tried Civ 3? I think it gets too newish, sort of "let's show them how good we are at making animated 3D graphics" principle. I don't like it :confused:

Originally posted by KKJ
Does anyon know for sure that abandonware is legal? I know that sites like that says so but I don't feel too convinced.

Is someone on this forum a lawyer?

Most software companies open for copying when their games get old, the rest don't care about it. I've never heard about anyone getting in trouble for using or distributing abandonware unless it's been taken paid for :)

Would any of you know where to get a version of Sky Jaguar-game that will run on OS X or just (Mac)mame? I have the original version of the game for MSX (Sky Jaguar, Konami, 1984) but I'd love to be able to play it on mac. The MSX is at my parents home, some 6600 miles from me ... :)

Back