fax software?

PowermacG4_450

OS X Jaguar
can someone suggest a good fax software program for osX? I have FaxSTF, but it will NOT allow me to fax just ONE page! the cover page must always be included. :mad:

so, I was hoping there was something else? shareware perhaps?

Go with PageSender! I had to have fax software and was stuck with FaxSTF, which I hated and paid too much for. PageSender is much better, more features, and is about $25.

I have FaxSTF myself, hated it with a passion. I got it free with my iBook. I bought Cocoa Efax as a result which faxes whatever document you want as a .pdf. I liked faxing in Windows somewhat better because the Fax was simply a printeer driver, but I find Cocoa efax to be the best alternative. Plus it's only like 10$

Originally posted by cellfish
I have FaxSTF myself, hated it with a passion. I got it free with my iBook. I bought Cocoa Efax as a result which faxes whatever document you want as a .pdf. I liked faxing in Windows somewhat better because the Fax was simply a printeer driver, but I find Cocoa efax to be the best alternative. Plus it's only like 10$

I needed to use the fax and loaded it up. Receiving was pretty easy and nice, but sending was a B!t(h... It look all compressed on the preview. I just couldn't trust the sending.. not to mention you have to have the fax # as part of the contact in Address.

I'll have to look into the PageSender. Looks promising.

kafene.

I just downloaded and Installed both page sender and efax.

efax looks better. easier to use, setup, and install..... pagesender took a bit more, and seems more complicated to use.

But, i'll check em both out.

I like faxSTF, but..... it needs work big time!

Back