Finding the right position for Herve

How about "surpreme allied commander of Mac OS X forces"

It expresses power, at the same time as being a little goofy.

Herve, I really dont know what we can do for you. You could take your own forum? We could give him control of his own forum where he is allowed to edit everyones posts, and create any thread he wants. We could calll Herve's section "the end of the world" or something like that."

I have another idea: "Mac/Zen Guru"

:) ?

PERSONALLY, I like the title, "Babble Box."

Not to be taken personally, but Herve, you talk (type) too much. You remind me of an old Boss of mine. Talked all the time with no apparent direction - to the point that we all though it was only because he got off on hearing himself talk.

HervŽ is from Belgium, like me. So I think he has to own a dutch name. So I translated 2 names:

Official Most Different Thinker = Belachelijke Kerel Zonder Vrienden
Cultured Fanatic = Gebirde Reetkever

Hehe, HervŽ grapjas, gij denkt echt wel da gij de man zijt, hŽ... HervŽ is the coolest guy i've ever seen!

Stones (Stenen)
Stones(Stenen)
Nothing else than Stones (Niets Anders Dan Stenen)
Build (Bouwen)
Buildings (Gebouwen)

HervŽ.. belachelijke kerel. He's a good guy. Nog nooit buiten gekomen. He deserves a good name.

focus herve, focus!!

admin wants to do something nice for you and make you an official part of this site. not just a member, but a real position doing some function.
if you could be anything you wanted to be here, what would it be? ignore the jokes and be serious for a minute. admin is serious and sincere. so help us out, volunteer to be somebody.:)

or humbly say "thanks, but....." and just keep on being you. I will look forward to hearing from you either way.

(i know you can be straightforward when you want to be, so how about it?)

btw - RV. real video?

I have found at internet they are selling a girl. Crazy
The Powermac is closer to OSX than the 460.
I don't suggest people to end support for old software.
I have also checked my email. Only a computerlanguage in email. In reality I have received 13/20 for Java(2) and analysing. Java2 don't run on that Powermac but only on a G3 with OSX, you needs more than 16 MB ram for a Pentium75 if you are using swing.

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
btw - RV. real video?

In French the letters RV sound exactly as HervŽ...

A great Belgian author took the name HergŽ from the first letters of his name RG... so RV (hem HervŽ) is following a great belgian tradition.

There is a web site that sells a girl :eek: ???
Heve you never told us you wanted a mail order bride :p :p

Admiral

nice girl, but like nice cars: over-expensive at buy time, over-expensive at life time... and no other advantages than the look. And often noisy...

Originally posted by chevy

In French the letters RV sound exactly as HervŽ...

A great Belgian author took the name HergŽ from the first letters of his name RG... so RV (hem HervŽ) is following a great belgian tradition.

Yeah, I love HergŽ... TinTin, Kuifje, what's TinTin/Kuifje in english??

SENNE

Back