Font Conversion: Mac to PC

drustar

Gold Member
I've researched a couple of applications such as TransType (Mac) or CrossFont (PC) and I still can't get it to work right.

Help please? :(

I have this font that I really like on a Mac that I need to use for PC. (ITC Machine) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Click HERE . The ITC fonts are commercial font packages (not a free download). There's several different ITC Machine fonts, but can be purchased in either Mac or PC versions. The problem with conversion might be that it's an OpenType font?

Haha - I forgot to mention that I'm a student (and you know what that means - can't afford to buy fonts). :)

What, you don't have $26 for a necessary purpose?

You can try something like Fontlab, as this can save fonts in multiple formats and the trial is good for the weekend at least. :rolleyes:

ITC Machine is already a commercial font (purchased, you know) It may come with certain software, but it's not free! Not too much enthusiasm at this site for 'acquired' software! :)

Originally posted by DeltaMac
ITC Machine is already a commercial font (purchased, you know) It may come with certain software, but it's not free! Not too much enthusiasm at this site for 'acquired' software! :)

I think he's looking for a free program that translates mac fonts into pc fonts. Which i've seen on MacUpdate or Versiontracker.com but I've never had good luck.

Twister

Back