Football!!!!!!!

Vikings - 30
Packers -25
That says enough, but here is more:
Randy Moss - 9 catches, 150 yards, 16 something yards per catch.
Brett Favre - 4 Interceptions.
Vikings Defense - 5 Takeways
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
GO VIKINGS!

Hey what are theeese score points????

Jagw-Fire
Bungles

Lightening Strikes
RandSackers

Deuces Wild
The Darkstars

Wallbangers
Juxel

Apple Pro Mice
Zag Ball

Macintosh: 25 million
Windows: 500 million

iMac: 400
G3: 233

CD: 700
DVD: 4.7

Pink Floyd: 4
Led Zeppelin: 2

:p

users, Mhz, not sure about the cd/dvd since you can't own 4.7 (I think) and fave albums, Zep II and Ummagumma

Maybe?

Users, megahertz (my signature must be a giveaway! :eek: :)), storage space, number of albums in my household (Dark Side (2 versions, same album), Wish, Lapse, Echoes and LZ2, LZ4)

This sure beats football, though.

Superbowl commercials interest: lots
Superbowl game interest: 0

bears.jpg

Care to dance?

I guess this will be another a bad season for my team (NY Jets) without Chad Pennington and Testaverde throwing to be intercepted... not to mention all that JetSkins that left the team... traitors ... :(

on a different note... how the hell that happened to miami dolphins? ::ha::

The dolphins got blindsided by the texans, but it really doesn't matter because the dolphins are in the AFC and only the NFC matters...
I think fox dropped broadcasting any AFC games, because a lot of the AFC teams just aren't that exciting. And because I don't live on the east, and there isn't really any AFC coverage here on tv, I don't really know enough about the AFC to deem it exciting.
Again, go vikings, you rule!

Originally posted by nb3004
Right on ill see you there ;)

bring on the jags! lets kick ass!

(ever notice, the two new teams (actual new teams, not the browns ;)) are jaguars and panthers?)

oh and as far as afc and nfc goes

i believe fox has rights to nfc, and cbs has rights to afc games

VIKINGS!
I wish my computer was in the same room as the tv, I could give you guys play by play here ;^)
But newsflash: Vikings vs. Bears - 14:00 left in the first quarter and Mo Williams is in the endzone for the scandanavian raiders! 3 play, 56 yard drive. Culpepper to Kelly Campbell for 51 yards, two Williams rushes for the last few.

VIKINGS!

After a shaky start, the Chiefs kicked the Steelers all over the field. hahaha

Now, if this had been last year, the game would have been over after that opening interception and touchdown by the Steelers. At this point, Chiefs looking good.

Back