For 2008, I wish that Apple...

I Havent been here for a while. But in question to this post, id love to see a smaller styled macbook. Somthing bigger than an iPhone but smaller than a macbook. I have a feeling that the term "iBook" may come again with a new form factor as the device I wish for.

I love the new Eee PC by ASUS ... I think Apple could make somthing much better mabey for double the price and im sure it would totally be worth every cent.

The reason why id like such a device is its size. Its very similar to a small notepad but bigger than a phone. Perfect and light weight.

I Havent been here for a while. But in question to this post, id love to see a smaller styled macbook. Somthing bigger than an iPhone but smaller than a macbook. I have a feeling that the term "iBook" may come again with a new form factor as the device I wish for.

I love the new Eee PC by ASUS ... I think Apple could make somthing much better mabey for double the price and im sure it would totally be worth every cent.

The reason why id like such a device is its size. Its very similar to a small notepad but bigger than a phone. Perfect and light weight.

Do you not like the MacBook Air?

TOTALLY different market. The Asus Eee PC and its competitors are a lot cheaper compared to the MBA and use lower-ended low-power processors that are meant for ultra-small devices like these. The MBA uses a full-fledged Core 2 processor. The X300 would be more comparable to what the MBA offers.

I personally would get the MacBook over the MBA especailly now that I've checked out the MBA personally. It didn't feel that much lighter to me over the MacBook, despite how thin the thing is. But I would also love something as small as the Eee PC, something that neither the MacBook or MBA can be (yet).

I love it. I just believe there is somthing between an iPhone and MacBook Air because ive wanted one for a while, the Eee PC is great it fits nicley into a bag and is lightweight like the Air but the Air has a big screen like a normal laptop (big screens become enoying).

I think A5 is a nice size for a tablet typed machine. I don't know, mabey we should see what happens at MacWorld. after all there are rumors floating around about a bigger iPhone type device. if there were a keyboard it would obviously be built into the screen.

Back