Free Design + New Gallery!

Trip

Registered
This thread has two purposes:

(1) I am now offering free design services (again) just because I can. There are no strings attached, and I am willing to work the late shift to get a job done. :) If you havn't seen what I can do yet then read head onto part 2, if you have seen what I can do then continue to part 2 anyway. :)

(2) I just put up a small (temp.) gallery. See it here, at TannerSite.com. After you check it out tell me what you think, I like the simple design, I may do something like it for my final site.

Keep in touch. :)

It'd make me feel a lot better if somebody at least posted "Good for you!". I'm really doubting my "abilities" right now. :(

Trip, don't doubt yourself man!

You are pretty good, and the world needs graphic designers - not to really compete, but each seems to have their own take, and their own look - which is good!

I am pretty impressed by your work, and do understand why you want to do it for free, that's how I started! :)

Now, if you wanted to offer free Tech Support for Dialup customers, I could send you a whole bunch of those - cuz my Graphic Design customers are actually pretty happy with my work! heh ;)

Good luck! :)

What app do you use to make that stuff? I am really only used to Photoshop, and for me I only have skills in editing photos, and digital photography, but I have no idea how to use it to actually generate stuff at the quality of yours. It's great.

Maybe you should show a little more website design, since you are trying to sell your web design skills eh? really the only website I saw in the gallery was an Aqua copy.

Dude, where'd you get that exclamation mark in the red star thing? I think I've seen that somewhere before...

Wow amo...actually I made it. It's a shape and text from a program called Photoshop. Heh, even your mom could make it. :)

no need to get upset, i was just wondering my friend. you have to admit though, it's awfully similar.

Back