Freeipods.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrooks3

Mac Nerd
This thing is for real. My neighbor did it and now has a free ipod! I couldnt believe it myself. I used his referral link and as soon as i completed the offer, he checked his status on the page and it said they were ordering an ipod for him. Let's all get together, spend a little bit of money, and get some free iPods. Ill post my link and once I get 5 people to sign up, I'll post on here and someone else can put there's up. THIS IS FOR REAL.!!!I personally did the BMG offer so I'd have new music for my new iPod.

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8636765

Posted here many times already -- huge discussions, actually. The site founder is actually reporting on his experience as it progresses in another thread.

Do a search for "freeipods.com" or "free ipods" to see those threads.

Didn't they conclude that this was some sort of scam, a pyramid game of sorts? Why on earth would anyone want to sign up for something like that?

i dont know where youre getting your info that this particular offer is a scam. the company makes money everytime someone visits the page, even if they dont complete an offer. then once someone signs up for the offer, freeipods.com gets a portion of what the person pays for the offer. so all those people visiting and not signing up actually make this possible b/c the site doesnt lose any money on them. plus, what do you have to lose? you get a great offer like the BMG club or blockbuster, which most people use anyway.

plus, why would bmg or other companies allow this page to use their logo and service as part of a scam? i know they are making money, but why would they want to be part of a scam?

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8636765

the administrator needs to make a place where we can put our referrals then. this is one of the best ways to get the link out.

Enough threads about it already. Use the search function before creating a thread if you think, the subject you're writing about might have been handled before your turn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back