Full sized images in gallery??

tp84nl

Registered
Hi,

I have a question.. how can i see the full sized images in the gallery? I get the message that I don't have permission to see the full sized versions... :(

Greetz,
TP84

bobw said:
Are you logged in on the Gallery page?

Yes, I get the message:

tp84nl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I allready got an activation mail after I registered on this forum so I don't think that's the problem..
What could it be?

i think this must be looking like a regular page for most users now....
noluck.jpg

Log out of that page then clear your browser cache, log back in and see if it helps.

otherwise, you'll have to wait for Scott to fix it. The site was just updated and there are some problems, gallery, no search, no new posts, etc.

Well the tip does not work for me. As I have seen before somehow Scott has made different privileges for different users. I guess I might not contribute again to this site if my money is going to be treated like a second class user. :mad:

Well it looks like the Gallery will never be fixed! For the record, as a two time contributing member I am not able to see larger images in the Desktop Gallery. It always come up I do not have privilages. I however can see full size in the other galleries.

Some people can see the full size, some can't. Have to wait until Scott fixes this.

Back