G4 & Belkin Usb Pci Card Issues

cdaprix

Registered
I have a Power Mac G4 400 Mhz. I installed a Belkin 2.0 5 Port USB PCI Card. At the same time I changed out one of the memory sticks from 64mb/100mhz to a 128mb/100mhz memory stick. I then restarted my computer and it booted up fine, but if i open two or more programs the screen grays out and says that OSX has to shut down or restart. When it restarts, a window comes up and ask me to view or send the report to Apple or just click okay. So I copied the report which Im enclosing. I was able to open mac info and see that the memory was there and the USB Card was there. But now I cant even access that anymore. HELP! Please.....
Chuck

You are kidding with this stuff, right? You have now posted this same message 5 times... you even private messaged me about the situation, and I answered you recommending that you take out the 128Mb memory module. You said that the solution worked.

Take out the 128MB memory module. We determined via private message that this was the culprit to your crashes.

Why do you keep posting the same thing, over and over, when we've already answered your question? The 128MB memory module is causing the crashes. There is nothing that anybody can recommend that will get the 128MB memory module to function correctly -- it obviously doesn't work with your current RAM configuration.

Back