G4 won't power up

Giles1971

Registered
Hi all,
My G4 won't power up this morning, -there's juice in the lead, but the button on the front won't do anything. I've opened the unit and can't find any sort of fuse, -can anyone help?
If it helps, there was some sort of power problem in the studio; the screen won't power up either. I've had to run an extension from another ring, which is ok. I really hope there's a fuse somewhere...
Thanks for any help.
Giles

Make sure the G4 is plugged into a working power outlet. Unplug the power cord. Open the side door on the G4. Find the reset button, which should be near the battery. Press the button (once only). Wait 10 seconds, then plug the power cord back in. Then try the front power button.

hello everybod....I turn on this morning my g4 and it won't load nothing..just the gray apple with the white backgound...I replace the battery for a new one of course but nothing happen....I reset the RAM but I get the same thing...I move the RAM on different slots but its still not loading....What could happen? If somebody can help me I will apreciatte..thank you guys...Ernesto from mexico.

Back