Go Apple Go Apple !!!!!

to be a little serious here... it will be a "handheld digital audio device", it will not be a pda, a new cube, an updated newton, or anything but a "handheld digital audio device". We can end the specualtion... wait till the 23rd and this is what we'll see. Who knows what KIND of digital audio device it will be is anyones guess however...

Whoo Hoooo Crashing PC's will be fun.

But the digital device (as i've stated before) is a raido that works with i tunes so it can play mp3s. It will also be networkable (firewire) so that any mac on the network can controll the raido from any mac. It'll be spiffy. I just hope its not to spendy.

Twister

Just imagine it was a "PIPPIN 2" that used rthe Gekko IBM cpu and was fully compatible with Nintendo's GAMECUBE games library.

So in essence PIPPIN 2 is a GAMECUBE clone made by Apple.

"I'd buy that for a dollar"!

Nah, can't be Pippin.

That wasnt conceived during Jobs' era.

And Stevie boy doesnt like anything he didnt have a hand in creating!

I reckon a device with a combo drive, a huge HD and a copy of iTunes and iDVD or ability to play DVD would be cool. Designed to be connected to a TV and a Hi-Fi. And at a really low price.

But thats not difficult to conceive of so Im hoping for something better.

These are also half the reasons Apple are giving to buy a Mac!

If you can get all these things seperate from a Mac you lose some of the competitive advantage. At least from a Marketing point of view.

spike.

If it can play emulation on the run when im in the train, put me down for 2.
I don't want some mp3 player, who cares, RIO has a great player, I want to play megadrive emu's on the train!

I hope it uses a stripped down version of osx.

I've got a great PC crasher... it's called Microsoft software. Granted it lacks the convenience of point and click, but requires some inside work. The way it works is this... I give said software to "friend" and get them to install it. I sit back and watch the fun. The more they install the more it happens! Oh the joy! And they never seem to catch on! It gets better because people I don't even know who write "viruses" and "worms" also like to play this game! Wheeee!!!

-Rob

Originally posted by spike
And Stevie boy doesnt like anything he didnt have a hand in creating!

Hence the reason Mac OS X Beta looked more like NeXT OS and less like the Mac OS. Remember, he left when it was still System 6. So all the features Apple and the Mac OS collected since then had "disappeared" in the OS X Beta. Only now is he getting the idea that we Mac users like the stuff that Apple released while he wasn't there.

Back