Got a few questions here...

Bottlelot

Registered
Howdy, I've got a few questions about OSX and answers to any of my questions will be greatly appreciated.

1. Does anyone know where I can get Epson Stylus Photo 780 printer drivers for Mac OSX 10.1. As well as Epson Perfection 1240U drivers for OSX 10.1 as well. I've been searching high and low and cant seem to find any. If you know a site where I can download them from, or you happen to have the file, please let me know through my E-Mail ( bottlelot@adelphia.net ).

2. How do you remove a widget from the dashboard. I accidently downloaded the miror widget and I'm on a powerbook G4. So obviously the LCD isn't all to reflective.

Any help on either of these questions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1. No idea.

2. There should be a circle in the bottom-right corner with a Plus sign in the centre. Click it, and the "dashboard dock" will appear, along with a cross on each widget. Click the cross on the widget to remove it.

To remove it from the actual dashboard selection, use Spotlight; search for "Widgets" and you'll find the actual folder for widgets. Just remove the mirror one.

Sorry I could only partly help.

PS: This forum is for tutorials only. Don't worry, we all make that mistake lol.

epson Stylus Photo 780 drivers for OS X HERE

According to this download
PAGE Epson has no support for 10.1, only 10.2 and .3
The drivers for your Photo 780 are included with the install for either 10.2 or 10.3, so that could be a good way for you to go.

You can find upgrades to previous versions of OS/X (10.2, 10.3) for *far* cheaper (and yes, new, still wrapped) on various online sources.

Back