Gotta Love Mac Bashing From PC Users...

No video, full of Winblows stereotypes. Of course, I would not recommend installing WMP, my Mac always has to recover for 2 days after any contact (not a virus - seems more like a migraine!)

This must have come from the Iraqi Information Minister since he's come out of hiding.
You'd think if it was QT, you could get video.::ha::

There was a video that went with that audio... It was a mock switch ad I watched a few months ago. It was tight, why is there just the audio?

I thought it was pretty funny.

Untrue, but funny. Most of the "issues" he was ranting about were OS9 issues, but then he mingled in a few OSX issues as well.

What's funny about it is some of the things he was talking about are PC issues too. You can click on a file and rename it on a PC. You can certainly rename system files on a PC... etc.

Anyway, that didn't make it any less funny. "Mac is killing my inner-child." was the funniest line.

Because it uses Windows Media 9 codec for the video. :)
(I think that's the reason..)

Originally posted by mr. K
There was a video that went with that audio... It was a mock switch ad I watched a few months ago. It was tight, why is there just the audio?

Originally posted by Lycander
Great, now how am I suppose to watch that on my *MAC* ;)

Install Windows Media for MacOS? I don't think so.

download VLC from versiontracker :)

This 'switcher' spoof should not ruin anybody's day - I have had similar experiences with OS8 and OS9. The guy is obviously a spaz! Who knows he may be a mac evangelist - wanting to get the word out about frustrations so they can be corrected. I have had much better experiences on OSx.

I've actually seen this, and even at that time, I was thinking, What the hell is this guy smoking? That's probably what's fucking up his computer, all the smoke he's puffing through its ventilation ducts.

We still rant from time to time about the blue screen of death, I haven't seen it since I installed Windows XP

We're all a bit behind...

lol. that was great. Best parts were about the software update icon bouncing up and down, and how the top of the screen is reserved for the almightly blue apple.

Back