guten tag!

your undying love :)

I have never in my life given a girl a V-day gift...it's too fake and commercial, and teh fact that everyone else gives that day makes it even worse.

I prefer my gifts to be spontaneous, personalized and from the heart :D

Admiral

"your undying love" that is good... but she already gets that :) I was going to buy tickets for Beauty and the Beast (musical, she likes that movie), I had my parent's credit card out, ready to go. Then I saw the price: $65 a person. SONUVABEECH!

"I need a job" DAMN! I NEED A JOB! :( Boooohooo... oh wait... this makes me feel all better:

Attachments

• imac8.jpg
    imac8.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 18
lol stop complaining (step 1)
get a newspaper or walk through the city looking for "help wanted" signs (step 2)
get job (step 3)

I sent in some applications. they said: "take a hike", "get lost", "why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself". I recorded that... if you want to hear it.

:( It;s ok DeezNuts, you will find someone, someday. You are just jealous that I have found someone that makes happy. And I make her happy(ihope :)
My goal is not to get "laid".

Fish... does not smell like fish.

Nummi returns the volley. :)

Well... she does have lesbian exp. with "Mo". JK

Guys... are you really going to listen to someone whose name is "DeezNutz"

??????
?????
????
???
??
?
??
???
????
?????
??????

You see what I am talking about. You sicko! the other day... he turned something so gentle and beautiful as 2 Dolfins into something sick!

Back