guten tag!

I am going to report you to the admin you motha fucka. I am gunna bust a cap in yo ass.

I do not. think I am the king of anything. Where the fukc did you get that idea? I have no self-esteem at all.

:confused:

Originally posted by deez_nuts
Ladies and Gentlemen... May I introduce you to a boy who thinks he is the king of all that is good and holy in the world. A boy who couldnt get laid if he paid someone. And the Top Dog of the Dumbass realm!

whoa there tonto...

this is coming from a guy whose name is "DeezNutz", and his message under his name is "pain in the ass".

"HUH? Did you ever consider that maybe you are the one who is wrong. We are sane. MUUUHHHAAAHAHAHA!"

very good Nut stain. We are the only sane ppl here. Everyone else in the world is crazy. how can they prove that wrong?

it is good to be crazy. I bet all great people are crazy some how. I bet Einstein was crazy.

Guys cool it!
If you wish to exchange profanity do it in the cuss thread, whether it's serious or non serious.

If it is serious profanity I suggest you take it outside and cool it down!

Admiral

Fun is fun, but sometimes you have to be serious!

It doesnt matter if the CE forum is used as often as the off-topic ones. If you want to talk off topic go to all things non technical.

Trying to keep things on topic, even if I dont moderate :p

Admiral

in that case some moderator can move this thread to an "off topic" forum :p

Just keep it clean if you wish to continue what you are doing now in this thread.

Admiral

Back