HACKERS: BSD Subsystem wont install on iPod touch 1.1.1??

CharlieJ

R.I.P bobw
Hey. I have an iPod touch. I cant install the BSD subsystem. It doesn't even say an error. Just does it. Is there any FTP apps that dont require the BSD???

Does it say it's starting the download or anything like that? Can you explain in great detail the steps you're taking, as well as anything that the iPod touch displays along the way?

the software downloads. Then installs, the screen turns off. I unlock it. Go to installer - uninstall. To see if its there. Its not.

The BSD subsystem can't be deinstalled, that's why it doesn't appear as uninstallable. So it's installed alright.

Can I install it on the iPod touch with 1.1.1 yeah?

Its gone through the installation. Now tried to install the 'dock' from the installer. It says a message 'BSD Subsystem required'

Everytime I hit Install while inside Installer trying to install the BSD Subsystem, it would say, "You must install the BSD Subsystem package first." To fix this simply click on, "Clear Queue" after hitting the Install button on the top right. It's trying to install something else that needed the BSD Subsystem that was sitting in the queue.

Back