'Hello I'm A Mac..'

infinite-loop

Leave the whales in peace
Does anyone else wish Apple would remove the 'Hello I'm A Mac' movies from the front page of their website..??

It was amusing for a few days when it first came out but now I find it VERY irritating to have to put up with it every time I visit their website.

The novelty value of this campaign is now long gone and been replaced by the fatal 'Good grief..not again' scenario..!!

Same here. I hate websites that allow themselves to play sound when loaded without me hitting a play button, anyway.

Update: Ah. They're gone. Now it's 150 TV shows on iTunes. (Although on US iTunes only, I guess...)

They're frustrating for users like myself, cause my Mac has huge difficulty scrolling on pages that have playing QuickTime movies. I hate it!

Does anyone else wish Apple would remove the 'Hello I'm A Mac' movies from the front page of their website..??

It was amusing for a few days when it first came out but now I find it VERY irritating to have to put up with it every time I visit their website.

The novelty value of this campaign is now long gone and been replaced by the fatal 'Good grief..not again' scenario..!!

It looks like they are now gone (as of Monday, July 17th at 18:07GMT) from the Apple USA site.

I don't do homepages, anyway. An empty browser's alright with me. Swiss German page also still has them.

The Austrian, German, Swiss, French, Spanish and Italian Apple Website never had the ads on the homepage! They only put them up in English-speaking areas, which is the US and England.
Fryke, are you from Switzerland?

Yes, I'm from Switzerland. And clearly, the Swiss German homepage _has_ them, translated to German. -> http://www.apple.com/chde/ ... Btw.: The actor doing the "PC" appeared on "The Daily Show with John Stewart" this week in the US. John pushed him quite a bit so that _everybody_ got the reference. :) Quite funny.

Back