Help needed please!!

whitesaint

cocoa love
okay here is my problem: I wrote an App and it was pretty much near completion. Before i finished it, i reinstalled my Developer Tools, and now when i go back to that App, it won't work. It runs fine but when i try and do somthing in the app it quits and says "Angela.app has exited due to signal 4 (SIGILL)." It compiles with no warnings or errors! It just runs and then quits and didnt work like it use to. Can anybody help me with this? pllleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee.....help........All feedback is welcome and appreciated

-whitesaint :(

Hello!

What ddeveloper tools are you using? I have heard that the tools with 10.1 don't work all that well. Try reinstalling the tools from your 10.0.? CD. Hopefully that helps!

Have a great day!

Albert

hi im using Mac OS X version 10.04 and im using the Developer Tools that came from Apple's website. And yeah im quite aware that the Developer Tools that come with 10.1 dont work, it has a different UI so why would they. Not only that but the Developer Tools for 10.1 have mmany many bug fixes and additional applications...

-whitesaint

Back