Help With Stripping Leopard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
im here so you are not alone.... i feel alone because i dont know what is real and what isnt. i dont know who is my friend and who isnt. i have no control over my computer. should i pretend it isnt happening and just be normal and stop analyzing everything. there is no security that can help me.... my file sharing was turned on with a file that was being shared... im fucked. will you be my friend? ill talk to you tomorrow. :(

I feel you should really to get to know all the network ports the Apple software uses to communicate. The document is called "Well Known" TCP and UDP ports used by Apple software products. This way you know what each of those programs are doing to communicate to guard against them if you want.

Plus get to really know the free service OpenDNS.com and get a FREE account to monitor/block any site or group of accounts. Plus as a bonus if you really feel smart then you can contribute to the phishing reporting service at PhishTank.com. OpenDNS.com uses PhishTank.com so it is in everyones interest if you find a phishing site.

Lastly to play with icons you can do it manually by finding a picture (that you want to use as an icon) and copy it. Then highlight the icon you want to change and do a Get Info on it (command button+i). When the Get Info info comes up highlight the picture in the top left hand corner, then paste the new picture over it.

One program that really modes your system icons is CandyBar.

A hotmail plugin for Mail is Hotmail plugin. Be warned, it is buggy.

I hope this information is up to snuff for you!:( I am out of this conversion for good now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back